1. Maythasith Konkarn, Vicha Sardusud and Pariya Chantrasri. 1999,The Possibility of some fungicides in controlling of mother plant wilt and anthracnose disease on runner of strawberry 25th congress on science and technology of Thailand, at Amarin Lagoon Hotel, Pitsanuloke, Thailand.
2. Pariya Chantrasri, Maythasith Konkarn and Vicha Sardusud. 2001.Wilt disease and
anthracnose in mother plantof strawberry in Chiangmai.27thcongresson Science and
Technology of Thailand.October 16-18, 2001, Hat Yai, Songkla, Thailand.
3. Maythasith Konkarn. 2004. Detection of phytopalsma in logan witch’s broom by southern blot hybridization and PCR.(CMU Thesis).
4. Maythasith Konkarn, Vicha Sardusud and Pariya Chantrasri. 2548. UV-illumination for controlling anthracnose disease on mango fruit Var. Mahachaka after harvest. Postharvest Newletter. http://www.phtnet. org.
5. Maythasith Konkarn, Chaiwat To-anun, XuDong Zhou, Michael J.Wingfield, Z.Wilhelm de Beer and Kevin D. Hyde. 2008. Fungi associated with pine - infesting ambrosia beetles in South Africa. 3 rd Annual Meeting of Thai Mycology Association and International Mycology Conference, 11 October , 2008, Khon kaen University, Thailand. p. 69.
6. å¤§é‡Ž æœ‹å(ã‚ªã‚ªãƒŽ ãƒˆãƒ¢ã‚³), Maythasith Konkarn, é¯ å…ƒå¦ ä»–, 2008. A field note on bamboo species and their utilization in northern Thailand and Yunnan, China near to the Golden Triangle. Bamboo Journal 25: 36-47 (Japanese).
7. Maythasith Konkarn, Chaiwat To-anun, XuDong Zhou, Michael J.Wingfield, Z.Wilhelm de Beer and Kevin D. Hyde. 2011. Ophiostomatalean fungi associated with pine-infesting bark beetles in Thailand. The 47the congress of the Southern African Society for Plant Pathology conference, 23-26 January 2011, Kruger National Park, South Africa.p.16.